Friday, March 26, 2010

You are so funny, my friend... :)

Makan malam hari terakhir di staff house (last Chicken Curry finally.....) ditemani Staff House Chef Vayyaz Ghillani, ngobrol-ngobrol..:


VG: "sir, what is "Damar" mean? and why your name given Damar?

D: "hmm.... my dad told me he was seeing so many lamps between 25th Dec until 1st Jan , i was born by cesarean at that time...then he got an inspiration from the lamps and their lights.
So it means "lights" same like "Nur" in arabic..."

D: "why you ask that ?? "

VG: "Cos i will give my second child name with your name, sir...Insya Allah will born on this July..."

D: "Whaaaattttt !?? Come on Vayyaz, not kidding me this time... hahaha. You are so funny"
my friend..." :)

VG: "No sir..seriously... Cos it's very unique....and the meaning is so magnificent..."
My second baby will be Damar Vayyaz Ghillani, and it will become the first ever
unique name in Ghillani clan"

D: "wow... im so flattered Vayyaz. Then dont forget me ya... thank you very much, nice dinner."

Then the dinnner's finished. We hugged each other... and i went to Benazir Bhutto International Airport.

I'll be missing this place...



Islamabad, March 26th 2010
*bodohnya saya sampai lupa poto bareng..."



No comments: